Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, March 10, 2014

Today's Laugh: McCain Tells Cavuto I Won't Run For President Again

Today's funny comes from the Fox Business Network where Arizona Sen. John McCain told Neal Cavuto he will not seek the Republican nomination for president again.

Cavuto: Would you ever want to go through it again?

McCain: Oh, sure. I loved every moment of it. There are upsides and downsides, but the honor of being able to travel this country as a nominee of your party; I am a guy fifth in the bottom of his class at a naval academy. I am the luckiest person you will ever interview in your life. I have had the greatest moments.

Cavuto: Do you want to run again?

McCain: I'm afraid it is not a viable option. But I do want, I’m serious in considering rendering again for my senate seat and I will decide early next year.

Neil: A lot of them don’t want you to run again.

McCain: I can sense the people of my state. When I travel around, they like me, and I am very grateful.
Does McCain honestly believe if he did decide to run for POTUS again, that he would receive more than a few dozen GOP votes?

No comments: