Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Movie Review: Godzilla


I just arrived home from taking my son to see Godzilla. Anybody who hasn't seen the movie yet, allow me to suggest that you will get more than your monies worth.  I paid for a movie that was two hours and three minutes, but it felt twice as long.  Bring a pillow if you insist on seeing Godzilla in the theaters, but my advice is if you really want to see the movie, just wait till this crapper gets to cable.

The last half hour or so has some action but it doesn't make up for the first part of the movie.  My Rating... 4 Zs...in other words its only good if you have insomnia.


No comments: