Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, May 2, 2014

Newsbusted Poll: 39% of Americans Think Gas Comes From The Magic Gasoline Fairy

Lately there have been many polls which call into question the reason of many Americans, a poll explained by  Newsbusted Anchor Jodie Miller (see video below) today is one of them.  In this new poll we find out that 61% of all Americans want the Keystone pipeline built, the other 39% can't understand why gas prices are so high because they think that gas comes from the Magic Gasoline Fairy.

Other news items covered in the latest installment of Newsbusted the weekly faux news feature from (embedded below) include public schools are teaching about President Obama; The Seattle Seahawks and the NFL TV contract; former POTUS Bubba Clinton's new diet; and much, much, more.

Please make sure you watch the video below because something bad always happens to the people who don't. Last week Donald Sterling forgot to press play, and not only has he been banned for life by the NBA, but he has also been banned from all of Dennis Hof's brothels. So if you don't want to be banned for life, you better press play.

Oh and if you cannot see the video player below please click here

No comments: