Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sarah Silverman Says Unborn Babies are Just Goo


Comedienne Sarah Silverman was on Friday's Real Time With Bill Maher and discussing her advocacy of abortions rights. During the course of the discussion, she described unborn babies as "goo. It's goo that they're so worried about. And they're born, and it's you're on your own, slut."

Silverman spoke to Bill Maher about a pro-abortion fundraiser she helped put together in Texas. While she was there, she confronted protesters from the Westboro Baptist Church, including a 9-year-old girl who was holding a sign that read, "Abortion is Bloody Murder." She explained to Maher, "We have to see them as human, and hopefully maybe they will see us as human." She continued that when the protesters told her she was going to hell, she replied, "I can't! I don't believe in God."

The protesters told her that God hates her, and she replied with a "doodie joke and she laughed and it's the great unifier." She added:
Just so they see a human face to this side that they only know as people who want to murder babies. And meanwhile, it's goo. It's goo that they're so worried about. And they're born, and it's you're on your own, slut. You know, don't help them.
Silverman went on to say:
And the truth is, and I don't like to admit this, I've never had an abortion and I don't know if I would. But it doesn't mean that I wouldn't fight to the death for women to make their own choices for their own human bodies.
Maher joked in response, "Thank you for being brave enough to admit you've never had an abortion."

In her book The Bedwetter Silverman explains why she became a vegetarian:
When I was six years old, my dad took me there to see the turkeys. The farmer, Vic, told me to look at all the birds carefully and choose one that I liked. I saw a cute one with a silly walk and said, "Him!!" Before my pointing finger dropped back down to my side, Vic had grabbed the bird by the neck and slit his throat. Blood sprayed as the turkey's wings flapped back and forth in a futile attempt to unkill itself. Without realizing it, I had sentenced that turkey to death, and while maybe this sort of thing gave fat British monarchs a rush, to me it was horrifying. And though I'm probably projecting, I don't think it was in the turkey's top-five favorite moments, either.
It does seems a bit hypocritical that Silverman, upon seeing the slaughter of a turkey, gives up eating meat and becomes an advocate for animal rights, but is callous enough to consider something that has a heartbeat after six weeks and can survive outside the womb as early as 21 weeks as "goo."

H/T Life News

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"Is MSNBC Management Thoughtless Or Anti-Semitic"

Yes.

Unknown said...

Huh... An interesting thing about that 6 million fallacy is that it is a lie. Everyone, I mean everyone, should know by know that Auschwitz, sometime in the 90's, reduced it's death toll plaque from 4 million to 1.5 million. This, of course, only proves that the 6 million is indeed both a fallacy and lie; maybe try 3 million. This compared to the the Bolshevik influences which lead to the Holomodor and G-d only knows how many in Red China - I know for sure both of these amount to over 20 million. Sadly there seems to be a near non-exhaustible list of Pharisaic influence in regard to genocides and such.

Unknown said...

Nobody likes Neocon warmongering Jews. Your lies caused 911 and two illegal wars. Israel is an apartheid state. They are highly censored at MSNBC or I am sure they would tell you what 3/4 of America thinks. Jews are about as welcome these days in America as jihadis

Unknown said...

No you are just a whiny idiot

Unknown said...

Not to mention the genocide of Palestine. Jews are murderers and they greatly harmed America.

Unknown said...

The truth is Anti Semetic