Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Newsbusted: Only 20% Believe Global Warming Science is Settled-80% Say They're Too Cold To Answer

Here at The Lid we are always reporting the latest information about global warming science, like recent articles which proved the supposed 97% consensus of scientists was bogus, or the post about scientists predicting ice ages. According to Newsbusted Anchor Jodie Miller (see video below),there is now a study that combines the two above pieces of research. According to a this study only 20% of people believe that global warming is settled science. The remaining 80% are too cold from the global cooling to take their hands out of their pockets and answer the questions.

Other news items covered in the latest installment of Newsbusted the twice- weekly faux news feature from (embedded below) include; Illegal Alien Children; Ray Nagin going to Jail; Loreal Model loses Job because she enjoys hunting;  and much, much more.

Please make sure you watch the video below because something bad always happens to the people who don't. Last week Pat Riley forgot to press play and LeBron James moved to Cleveland. So if you don't want your best team member to jump ship, you better press play.

Oh and if you cannot see the video player below please click here

No comments: