Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, September 22, 2014

OOPS N.H. Senator Announces Endorsement Without Checking-->Endorser Supporting Scott Brown


 Hey...it's a mistake anyone could make...if they had a lousy staff or if they were lying:
Berlin Businessman Steve Griffin released the following statement today after his name was dishonestly included on a list of endorsements released by the Shaheen Campaign:

"I am strongly supporting Scott Brown and am extremely disappointed that Senator Jeanne Shaheen would dishonestly include my name on her list of endorsements without asking my permission. Washington has changed Jeanne Shaheen, and her record of voting with President Obama 99% of the time proves that she won't provide the type of independent leadership that she promised she would bring to the Senate.

"New Hampshire needs to elect Scott Brown to restore America's standing in the world, stop reckless government spending and help small business owners create jobs. I am proud to support Scott's campaign to bring change to Washington and ask that Senator Shaheen immediately remove my name from her list."
 

No comments: