Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, November 17, 2014

Obama-I've Stolen Ideas From Ideas From Jon Gruber Liberally

Some of you may be tired of all the Jonathan Gruber videos so here's something a bit different, Barack Obama talking about Gruber when he was a Senator in 2006. Way before this weekend when he was distancing himself from the MIT professor--he was bragging about stealing Gruber's Ideas.
"You have already drawn some of the brightest minds from academia and policy circles, many of them I have stolen ideas from liberally, people ranging from Robert Gordon to Austan Goolsbee; Jon Gruber; my dear friend, Jim Wallis here, who can inform what are sometimes dry policy debates with a prophetic voice."


No comments: