Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, December 8, 2014

It Has Finally Happened...A Man Bites Dog Story

Okay the creep who attacked the dog deserves to have nasty things done to him, but how could I not report this real live man bites dog story?  Now I can cross one more thing off my bucket list...a man bites dog story. It's from the UK Telegraph.



Police are hunting a man seen biting a dog.

The suspect was spotted punching and hitting the whimpering animal in Gloucester before sinking his teeth into it.

A police spokesman said: "The man was walking along Eastgate Street towards Southgate Street in Gloucester between 6pm and 6.30pm last Thursday, December 4.

"It has been reported that he was abusing the dog, thought to be a brown and white Staffordshire Bull Terrier, by punching, hitting and biting it.
My friend Ed Morrissey of Hot Air says now that a man bites dog story has been published, "That's it. We can pack it up and go home now." (Neither one of us are going anywhere)

This is exciting, I haven't felt this way since my Bar Mitzvah!.

No comments: