Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Thank You Doug Ross---Director Blue

On Sunday morning Doug Ross published his annual Fabulous 50 Awards and I am honored to be included in the 50, specifically in the all-around blogger category. I am honored to be included especially in such a group of great bloggers:







There are 40 more winners and a couple of designated losers in this year's awards, allow me to suggest you click here and read the entire awards post at Director Blue. But before you leave take a look at the 2014 Award medallion which is below and which is proudly displayed on the left hand column of this site.

Thanks Doug
.

Winner - 2014 Fabulous 50 Blog Awards

No comments: