Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, February 13, 2015

7 Ways to Ruin Valentine's Day (brought to you by the Democrats)

The series of valentines below were not generated by my sick mind, but from someone working at the RNC. It's pretty funny so I thought it worthy to share their 6 (and added one of my own at the end):


6 Ways to Ruin Valentine's Day (brought to you by the Democrats)


1.) Wallow by yourself.




2.) Do the same thing year, after year, after YEAR.





3.) Stick your Valentine with a huge tab.





4.) Follow your Valentine, or a reporter, into the bathroom.





5.) Flirt with someone else.





6.) Not showing up.




(I had to add a 7th)


7.) Betray your valentine...


 

7A.) And hook-up with a new one.



No comments: