Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Please Hit The Tip Jar


Folks I hadn't done a full-on fund raising drive in two years-- only the notice above all posts asking people to hit the tip jar. Some of you have contributed without an official "drive." We tried earlier this year ago and it was unsuccessful. Therefore I am forced once again ask you to help keep this site alive with your donations.

There are MANY expenses associated with running this site, computers, Wi-Fi cards, travel to debates and conferences, subscribe to research, etc. I pick up most of the expenses myself but I need some of your help offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers.


Also to be honest because of the lousy economy my freelance work has been cut back a bit, and will be cut back even further as TruthRevolt is closing in two days . So fundraising as become even more important.

If only 1% of the nearly 80,000 individual people who visit this site on an average month chip in $18 (In Hebrew 18 is Chai or life) it will not only fund the blog, but it will allow for me to purchase the software, syndicated research and upgraded hardware to keep the site going while increasing the reading experience. 

Folks PLEASE consider a donation not only to keep the side going but if possible to make the site even better. Its on my site (click here) on the left hand column.

No comments: