Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bringing Ya'll Up To Date With Good News

Folks since many of you have been asking please allow me to bring you up to date on the events of the past few months.

The heath issues I faced in the spring seem to be getting better.  And although I am still more tired than before, generally I am getting used to the new medication and there has been only one fainting episode this month---a big improvement!

On top of the health issues, in the middle of April I learned that Ben Shapiro and Jeremy Boering were leaving Truthrevolt.org and most of the senior writers (including me) were shown the door. The very next day I was told that the 405 Network was ceasing operations on weekdays (because the owner/producer had personal issues that took precedence) meaning the Wednesday evening radio show I'd been doing with my good friend Tami Jackson, the Hump Day News Report, was being cancelled.

The Good News:
  • Since mid-March I have been a contributor to the MRCTV.org blog, part of the Media Research Center which also publishes Newsbusters. But after TR no longer needed my services, the folks at MRCTV.org increased me from 3 to 5 days/week.  Please put MRCTV on your reading list, and look for my contributions every day except Sat. and Tues. Click here to see what I've done for them lately.
  •  This Monday, Frank Gaffney's Center for Security Policy started a new site called IranTruth dedicated to warning people about the threat of Iran to the world. It speaks Iran's sponsorship of terrorism, attempts to control the entire Middle East, the Sunni-Shia battle, and of course its quest to become a nuclear state.  Beginning with the first day of IranTruth,  I started as a contributor of the site, and you will be able to read me there at least 4x a week from now on. Please add IranTruth to your regular  reading list.  Click here to give it a read.
  • Radio!!!.  Beginning on July 8th I will be back on the radio with a brand spanking new show. Called, "Rogue Nation" the program will feature the same irreverent and informative look at the news of the day as I did with the earlier show, however this time I fly solo (Tami can't do it but hopefully be a frequent guest) and this time the show will be on during the day 4PM Eastern (so I won't have to stay up past my bedtime), and the show will be the well established SHR Media network (home of the Sack Heads radio show). So far,  NRO's Jim Geraghty and HotAir's Ed Morrissey have been booked for early shows, but look for more--call ins, audience participation, other guests, to be announced very very soon.
More: "The Lid" will still be where I write most often Sunday-Friday..so don't go away... the best in political news and commentary will still be found here at "The Lid."

No comments: