Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Every Parent MUST Read This Column By Michelle Malkin

Last night, I had the chance to read this column where Michelle Malkin wrote about the unknown illness her daughter is facing.  As someone with two children of my own, it made me cry.  I urge you to read the story started on this site and completed on Michelle's, And when you are done I urge you to add young Veronica Malkin to your prayers.

Every breath she takes

By Michelle Malkin • June 16, 2015 06:52 PM




Fifteen years ago this week, my beautiful daughter Veronica entered the world. She didn’t make a sound. As I stretched out my arms to hold her in the delivery room, furrow-browed doctors and nurses instead whisked her away. I shouted after them in panic:

“Is she all right? Is she going to be OK?!”

Slightly underweight and jaundiced, she remained in the hospital for several days before we got the all-clear. My husband and I counted our blessings. But it wouldn’t be the last time we felt the pangs of parental helplessness when it came to her health.

Here’s the good news: In the blink of an eye, our shy, clingy little girl blossomed into a wry, wisecracking and independent young lady. She loves to go fishing, hates shallow people, solves a Rubik’s Cube in 35 seconds, prefers true-crime novels to “Twilight” schlock and recently developed a thing for ice hockey players. Veronica’s a wicked Photoshopper, a talented drawer, a makeup artist and (unlike mom) a math whiz. Until six weeks ago, her main obsessions were “Grey’s Anatomy,” the Stanley Cup, Instagram, her new cartilage piercing, an actor named Evan Peters and the hope of getting a learner’s permit.

Just before Mother’s Day weekend, however, she started having what appeared to be respiratory trouble. She “couldn’t get a good breath” and began gently gasping and sighing for air every few minutes. Two trips to the ER later, she had been administered ibuprofen for “costochondritis” and then albuterol to open up her airways.
Please join me in praying that God sends Veronica a complete healing of the soul and healing of the body without delay, may he provide her doctors with the wisdom to treat her correctly, and may he bless Michelle, Jesse and all of Veronica’s loved ones who provide her strength to fight the illness.

Read the full column at Michellemalkin.com by clicking here 

No comments: