Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

New Proof Trump Is Too Nucking Futz To Be POTUS Gives Out Lindsey Graham's Cell Num.

I am not a fan of John McCain's Mini-me Lindsey Graham but these Two tweets tell the entire story:



There are certain lines one must not cross if they want to be in the public eye. One is never put down a veterans service, they risked their ass to save yours! The second is don't do something that makes you look like petulant child, like give out your opponent's phone number.  In the past four days Trump has done both....WAKE UP GOP! The only thing this nut job will do for America is make Hillary Clinton president.

Watch Trump's latest idiocy below

No comments: