Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, August 16, 2015

I'm Number #206 But I Try Harder

My friend Doug Ross used Alexa to create a lost of the top 300 Conservative Sites on the internet (He used Alexa the traffic Site not my daughter Alexa)...mostly conservative that is:
Here are the latest standings of conservative news and opinion sites, which are ordered using their Alexa traffic rankings. Yes, some of these are center-right, libertarian, or more middle-of-the-road sites, but they are included because they do publish center-right opinion pieces on a regular basis.
I was honored to see I was on the list at #206. Actually first I was angry because I thought Doug was referring to my daughter Alexa. If my daughter helped him with the list I would had been disappointed that I wasn't at the top, but since this is a research-based list, I am very pleased.


The list is very interesting and has plenty of surprises, I strongly recommend you go to Doug's site Doug Ross@Journal and look at the entire list.  CLICK HERE to see where your second favorite blogs ended up (I assume this site is your favorite:).

No comments: