Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Woot! On The Dana Show!!


Tuesday afternoon I had the absolute joy of being a guest on the Blaze's Dana Show, hosted by my friend Dana Loesch. We spoke about the latest in the series of Center For Medical Progress videos revealing Planned Parenthood and its partners disgusting practice of dissecting and selling the body parts of aborted babies.  If you want to read what I wrote about the video, click here and read it at MRCTV.org

For those of you who have The Blaze on your cable or subscribe via the internet, I recommend you watch my appearance there.  The video below is about 90% of the interview, for those who don't have The Blaze.




I'm not sure that people on the email list will be able to see the video above...if you can't click here and watch it on "The Lid".

No comments: