Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, July 1, 2007

"Today I say: Rejoice, by Allah, London shall be bombed."

Hours before London explosives technicians dismantled a large car bomb in the heart of the British capital's tourist-rich theater district, a message appeared on one of the most widely used jihadist Internet forums, saying: "Today I say: Rejoice, by Allah, London shall be bombed."

CBS News found the posting, which went on for nearly 300 words, on the "al Hesbah" chat room. It was left by a person who goes by the name abu Osama al-Hazeen, who appears regularly on the forum. The comment was posted on the forum, according to time stamp, at 08:09 a.m. British time on June 28 -- about 17 hours before the bomb was found early on June 29.
Tomorrow morning you will see in your New York Times and L.A. Times op-ed pieces from Islamics and those ACLU-type liberals preaching the old PC line...."These terrorist acts have nothing to do with Islam" and "The News Media is prejudging that these bombers where Muslim.
Fox News interviewed an eyewitness who saw one of the terrorists punching a police officer, with each punch the monster was screaming Allah! Allah!
Rememberer no profiling..today's news had NOTHING to do with Islam.

Spree has a great post on today's events(and a comment from a nut that blames it all on the Jooze)

2 comments:

TexasFred said...

Only one thing surprises me about this, and that's WHY haven't the RAT BASTARDS attacked the USA yet??

You know they will, at their 1st opportunity...

Susan Duclos said...

Good post. I added you to my post on this subject and ya GOT to see what one of my commenters keeps insisting..... ITS THE JEWS FAULT.

I swear some people.