Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Haveil Havalim #123 - the "Take me out to the Ballgame" edition

Rafi G. is one of the nicest people I have met in the blog world. He is full of knowledge and I really enjoy his blog, Life in Israel.

This week's Haveil Havalim #123 is exceptional reading---featuring the very best of the Jewish blogisphere. Rafi did a great job picking creating an all star team of blog posts. I would be avoiding my responsiblity if I did not point out the one mistake in Rafi's character . He is a follower of the Chicago Cubs. I just don't understand him. There is only one baseball team that celebrates the Jewish holidays---the number one team in baseball. Read Haveil Havalim # 123 at Raffi's site and try not to think about his poor choice in baseball teams.

2 comments:

Rafi G. said...

thanks.. but they always play on Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur. How can you say they celebrate the jewish holidays???? The Cubs never do, so a Jewish sports fan should be a fan of the Cubbies, not the Yankees.

Unknown said...

Rafi
They Yankees?OMG That would be a Shandah..these are the Mets