Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Personal Note to Yidwithlid Regular Readers.

Dear Readers

Just a Quick note to let you know that this site is going to change a bit. Over the past few months I have been averaging about ten posts a day. Quite frankly it is a bit too much. Between my real job and Blogging, I have been averaging 4 hours of sleep a night, and since the next dollar I make from this site will be the first, I will have to cut down on what I love to do...Yidwithlid.

The blog is not going away, But those ten posts a/day are probably going to be more like 3-4 a day.

Please continue to visit the site, and If you are on the email list, please stay on the list. Our dialog has been so important to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sucks. I just found your blog and I love it. But I value your health. Maybe leave the Obama-bashing to Pamela Gellar. She does it best anyway. No offense. She just really does her homework.