Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Live Video Israel Election Results Beginning at 3 PM EST

The early projections are
Channel 1: Kadima 30 seats, Likud 28 seats, Yisrael Beiteinu 14 seats and Labor 13 seats.
Channel 2 : Kadima 29 seats, Likud 27 seats, Yisrael Beiteinu 15 seats and Labor 13 seats.
Channel 10: Kadima 30 seats, Likud 28 seats, Yisrael Beiteinu 15 seats and Labor 13 seats.

1 comment:

Findalis said...

Why is it I feel as if I'm watching the first round in the destruction of Israel? Will Kadima be able to form a collation? Or will Likud upset them?