Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The 40 Best Political Quotes Of 2010

 John Hawkins, the master of the political list has come up with the 2nd Annual 40 Best Political Quotes Of 2010. Obviously, coming up with a list of "best" quotes for an entire year is going to be a little subjective. For example my favorite quote for 2009 only finished 3rd.
 If we have another 2,000 people killed, I want Nancy Pelosi and George Soros, John Conyers and Pat Leahy to go to the funeral and say, 'Your son was vaporized because we didn't want to dump some guy's head under water for 30 seconds.' -- Peter King
 
Some of the quotes on the 2010 list include:
40) I tell Gloria Steinem that women need feminism like fish need a bicycle. — Lori Ziganto
 
35) What's curious about the left's current obsession with Timothy McVeigh is that it proves that -- despite a frantic search for 15 years -- liberals have come across no better evidence of burgeoning "right-wing extremist" violence than a drug-taking, self-described "agnostic" who was thrown out of the Michigan Militia and who proclaimed, "Science is my religion." That sounds more like Bill Maher than Rush Limbaugh. -- Ann Coulter

29) The peasants have seen the future -- Greece and France -- and concluded that it does not work. Hence their opposition to Obama's proudly transformational New Foundation agenda. Their logic is impeccable: Only the most blinkered intellectual could be attempting to introduce social democracy to America precisely when the world's foremost exemplar of that model -- Europe -- is in chaotic meltdown. -- Charles Krauthammer
 
26) With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take (Al Gore's) Nobel Prize back. -- Donald Trump

22) I can see November from my house. -- Sarah Palin
14) The biggest political change in my lifetime is that Americans no longer assume that their children will have it better than they did. This is a huge break with the past, with assumptions and traditions that shaped us. -- Peggy Noonan

8) I imagine that thrill is maybe not quite so tingly on your leg anymore. -- Michele Bachmann to Chris Matthews

3) I am showering, naked as a jaybird, and here comes Rahm Emanuel, not even with a towel wrapped around his tush, poking his finger in my chest, yelling at me. -- Eric Massa
 
Now you need to go over to Right Wing News to read the entire list, feel free to agree or disagree in the comments section...oh, and enjoy!  I certainly did.

You read the entire list by clicking the URL below:

No comments: