Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tomorrow is Earth Day...Where's My Money!!!

I am constantly getting screwed out of money.  According to the Anti-Semites I am being paid by the world-wide Jewish conspiracy who controls the media.  To date, I have not received one penny!  According to the radical progressives the Billionaire Koch Brothers are funding everybody on the right.  Well those SOBs skipped this right-winger heck they never even hit my blog's tip jar.

Today on Earth Day, I find out there is another payment I am not receiving. According to Michael Mann one of the chief global warming hoaxers and creator of the hockey stick chart which has been repudiated many times over:
Climate science has basically been at the receiving end of the best-funded, best-organized smear campaign by the wealthiest industry that the Earth has ever known—that's the bottom line," Mann told me when I visited him at his Penn State office last November.
Damn! What am I doing wrong? Here I am eligible for all of this nefarious money and I haven't seen one red cent!  All my work was because I believed in what I was saying, and now I find out that I was eligible for compensation. Where is it????

Heck I have even been tracking all of the ridiculous things that the moonbats say are caused by global warming:

During the past two years the left has blamed global warming for Incredible shrinking sheep, Invasion of jellyfish in the Mediterranean, Surge in fatal shark attack, Boy Scout tornado deaths, Severe acne, Global conflict, Beer tasting different, Suicide of farmers in Australia, Bigger tuna fish, longer days, shorter days, Collapse of gingerbread houses in Sweden, Cow infertility, UFO sightings in the UK, Rise in insurance premiums, and Heroin addiction and a rise in bear attacks in Japan and Frigid Cold Winters in Great Britain, and Cancer, Death from heart disease, diabetes, stroke, respiratory disease and even accidents, homicide, suicide, water -borne disease outbreaks, heavier, wetter snowstorms treacherous for travel and ambulation, Lyme disease, swarms of allergy-inducing, stinging insects, along with mosquitoes and devastating pine bark beetle infestations and the spread of forest and crop pests, 40,000 dead crabs , the unrest in the Middle East.  screwed-up love making and the Japanese earthquake-tsunami.

Come-on that's gotta be worth a few bucks, but once again I get left out into the cold.'



Tomorrow is Earth Day, all across the world moonbats will be talking about the horrible things that will happen because of global warming. But don't look for me to criticize them. For years I have been pointing out the flaws in the global warming argument, the disasters that never happened.  I have been doing it all for free. Now according to Michael Mann I discover that I should have been paid the entire time.  This will not be a happy Earth Day for me.....Bah Humbug!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: