Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SCHMOTUS Joe Biden Does it Again

(Not If you cannot see the video below, please click here)

I am going to miss the SCHMOTUS--here's Joe Biden campaigning in Ohio talking about all the ads Romney running here in IOWA. Maybe when we kick him out someone can buy him a GPS so he can tell where he is.

Here's the video of his latest gaffe:


1 comment:

Libertarian Advocate said...

Jeff: As side-splitting as some of his performances are, the mere thought that he is but a breath and heartbeat from the presidency is a genuinely frightening prospect. So, no, I won't miss him a bit. He can always entertain OUT OF OFFICE.