Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Friday, March 15, 2013

Picture Post: Sights of CPAC Day One

So many people so many faces...below are some of the sights of CPAC Day One



Jim Hoft-The Gateway Pundit (r) Interviewing Allahpundit (l)


Not Sure His Name, But I think he was part of the Security

My Former Editor at Big Journalism Dana Loesch Doing Her Radio Show
He Said "It's All About the Benjamins"
Gov Perry of Texas Slammed McCain and Romney


No Longer a Congressman But Still a Mensch-Lt. Col. Allen West


Then We Went to Blog Bash-A Giant Party Just for Bloggers


Filling the Swag Bags

My Friend Tabitha Hale

The Great Stacy McCain in his natural element

Larry O' Connor-Now a Radio Star

Texas Senator Ted Cruz Addressed BlogBash
Daddy and His Little Girl

More to Come......

No comments: