Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Breaking Scandal: British Politician Brags About "Out of This World" Sexual Affair on National TV

The following post about a British Politician. If you think American Politicians are crazy (such as Hank Johnson who worries that too many marines will tip over the Island of Guam) you "ain't seen nothing yet"

Wow, you think we have a problem with illegal aliens in the United States, they are noting compared to the problem in the United Kingdom. Simon Parkes is a member of the Labor Party a member of the council in Whitby on the Yorkshire coast.   Parkes believes that he has an alien mother, an alien lover and an alien child who he sees 4x a year Sadly  his extra terrestrial affair is ruining his earth-bound marriage.
"There are plenty of people in my position who don't chose to come out and say it because they are terrified it will destroy their careers," he said.
Mr. Parkes' illegal alien  Undocumented Extraterrestrial  girlfriend is named the Cat Queen with whom he has  fathered an extra terrestrial lovechild named Zarka.
The father-of-three (humans) told the Northern Echo: “What will happen is that we will hold hands and I will say ‘I’m ready’ and then the technology I don’t understand will take us up to a craft orbiting the earth.

“My wife found out about it and was very unhappy, clearly. That caused a few problems, but it is not on a human level, so I don’t see it as wrong.”
Apparently Parkes himself comes from proud alien stock . His “real mother” he says,  is a 9ft green alien with eight, stick-like fingers who appeared to him in his cot when he was six months old.
He told Channel 4 documentary Confessions Of An Alien Abductee that the being reached out to him with “these two green ‘stick things, like beanpoles’.”

He continued: “I thought, ‘they’re not mummy’s hands, mummy’s hands are pink’, and mummy has thumbs. These are green and pointed and there’s four of them.’

“I was looking straight into its face. It enters my mind through my eyes and it sends a message down my optic nerve into my brain, saying 'I am your real mother, I am your more important mother'.”
But despite his regular alien abductions  says his work is unaffected. He is quoted as saying:
 “It’s a personal matter and it doesn’t affect my work. I’m more interested in fixing someone’s leaking roof or potholes. People don’t want me to talk about aliens. I get more common sense out of the aliens than out of Scarborough Town Hall.”
For those of you with Members of Congress such as Alan Grayson, Sheila Jackson Lee, Barbara Boxer and/or Steve Israel, who will never be mistaken for Mensa candidates this story should provide some encouragement--things could be much worse. At least this guy isn't beaming pictures of his junk to under-aged 9ft tall green aliens with eight, stick-like fingers.

No comments: