Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, May 19, 2014

Ever Notice President Obama Sure Gets 'Mad as Hell' Often? (Must Watch Video)

We haven't heard from the President himself but we hear from the President's staff that he is "mad as hell" about the VA scandal.  He sure gets mad a lot. Just look at the video below where he responds to another government scandal or administration screw up by being "mad as hell."

Sadly he is never mad enough to be transparent about the problem, or work with congress to fix it.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish bloggers would not post autoplay video clips.

I will spare you all yet another pointless recitation of the problems autoplay clips cause me.

Suffice to say, I was able to block everything from brightcove so I'll be able to leave Mr. Dunetz's blog in the active read list.

Unknown said...

If Sojourner had gotten busy or been distracted or taken a nap and called the Cochran campaign at 9:45 AM instead, we wouldn't be here. That lack-of-sleep euphoria catches us all.

Unknown said...

Seems strange that Sojourner apologized about the crime before the crime had been made public. If You have any doubts listen to McDaniel on the Paul Gallo clip on Super Talk' website.