Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Monday, June 16, 2014

Does Karen Santorum Know That Rick Says Its Fun To "Bang The President?"

At first I thought that this should be a private issue between Rick Santorum and his wife Karen. But since he made the declaration in public, it's important to share.

Speaking at the Iowa State Republican Party Convention on Saturday, Rick Santorum said something that was not intended as a joke, but people found it funny anyway

Look, I understand why campaigns and all of you want to go out and just bang the president,” and seemingly speaking from experience he added, “It’s fun. I mean, it’s fun. It’s easy. It’s getting easier every day.”



H/T The Daily Caller

No comments: