Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

LISTEN TONIGHT: The Hump Day News Report and the Search For The Lost IRS Emails

It’s called Hump Day not only because it’s Wednesday, but because that’s what Progressives are doing to the country!
Join Tami and me tonight as we discuss the latest news with special guest James Lileks... writer, columnist, mid-century pop-culture enthusiast, humorist, podcaster at Peter Robinson’s Ricochet.com, weekly guest on the Hugh Hewitt Radio Show, and a purveyor of the snarky sciences. Trust me when I say you do NOT want to miss this show!

Snark Will Be Served (But you have to bring your own cookies)

Join us on The 405 Radio Network Tonight and Every Wednesday @7PM Pacific Time, 10PM Normal(Eastern) Time-Click Below to listen

No comments: