Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

'Moderate' Palestinian's Are Teaching Their Children That All Of Israel Is Theirs

The supposedly moderate Palestinian Authority run by the supposedly moderate Mahmoud Abbas is continuing to teach hatred to its populace including its kids.

The latest example, translated by Palwatch " At a festival in Bethlehem, a young girl performed the Palestinian hit song "Oh flying bird," which misrepresents several Israeli cities and towns as being in “Palestine.”  The festival was organized by official Palestinian Authority TV’s children’s program The Best Home in cooperation with the PA Ministry of Tourism and local NGOs. The festival was broadcast on PA TV.  In the song, a bird is told to send greetings to different places in "my beautiful country Palestine." The full version mentions the following places in Israel as “Palestine”: Safed, Tiberias, Acre, Haifa, Nazareth, Beit Shean, Jaffa and Ramle."

President Abbas is trying to teach its kids that Israel has no right to exist with the song:
"Oh flying bird, circling around, by Allah, oh traveling [bird], I burn with envy.

My country Palestine is beautiful.
Turn to Safed, and then to Tiberias, and send regards to the sea of Acre and Haifa.

Don't forget Nazareth - the Arab fortress, and tell Beit Shean about its people's return.

Oh flying bird, circling around... by Allah, oh traveling [bird], I burn with envy.

My country Palestine is beautiful... Go to Jenin and bring me from its valley greeting to Nablus, Tulkarem and their soil.

Drink the water of Jaffa's port, don't forget Ramle and Ramallah.

Oh flying bird, circling around... by Allah, oh traveling [bird], I burn with envy.

My country Palestine is beautiful."

No comments: