Please Hit

Folks, This is a Free Site and will ALWAYS stay that way. But the only way I offset my expenses is through the donations of my readers. PLEASE Consider Making a Donation to Keep This Site Going. SO HIT THE TIP JAR (it's on the left-hand column).

Thursday, May 21, 2015

VIDEO: David Letterman's Final Top Ten List, "The Top Ten Things I've Always Wanted To Say To Dave,"

To be honest I have always run hot and cold with Letterman, I loved him when he was at NBC and when he first went to CBS, then IMHO his comedy got a bit mean-spirited.  But through it all I always enjoyed his Top Ten List.  Embedded below is the list from his final show Wednesday May 20th, 2015.

Entitled "The Top Ten Things I've Always Wanted To Say To Dave," Letterman’s final Top Ten list featured some of the late night host’s favorite guests each announcing “something they’ve always wanted to say to Dave.” Alec Baldwin, Steve Martin, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld, Jim Carrey, Chris Rock, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Peyton Manning, Tina Fey, and Bill Murray all chimed in.

Note: Since CBS Formats its videos in the old embed format, for those on the mailing list who cannot see the video please click here and watch the video on the website.

Enjoy the segment below:

No comments: